Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gentle Reminder From A Sweet Friend!

After several months of hibernation and a gentle reminder from a sweet friend to getting back to blogging I can say that I am excited to share God's goodness with you!

I want to thank my husband for always supporting me in my growth and encouraging me to live life to its fullest. To all my friends and family who cheer me on in my journey of blogging, I thank you tremendously and love you dearly.

Please read below to read my most recent blog - Creating A "Safe Place"

Be blessed and create success!
Lina

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lina!
    I found you via Dorothy's website. So here's another "gentle reminder" that I want to see more blogging from you =) I've enjoyed my visit reading here and it makes me miss you even more. I always value your perspective. I also wanted to talk with you about the womens conference as well. I'd love to get some goodies to you. Take care and I'll talk to you soon.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete